Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely Masterful

I haven't written a review in a long time, but this was so wonderfully conceived, created, and executed that I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. I don't really know what to say: the animation was smooth, nearly flawless; the music was excellent (particularly how you matched it with the animation); the plot, while simplistic, was nonetheless nicely done for a few-minute cartoon. Really, I don't think I could give enough praise to do this justice. Rest assured, it is now at the top of my favorite's list (a very exclusive list).

I see you as having a promising career in animation, my friend. Let's just hope that some jerk on YouTube doesn't post your creation as his own.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Grrrrrrrreat!!!

That was one of the freshest, most creative animations I have seen in a long while. The timing for the sounds was off, but it was still a delightful thing to watch. I absolutely loved the way you utilized all the various elements. At points, I actually felt like I was moving that cursor! You should be proud of this. *Adds to favorites.* Kudos!

the YuYu the YuYu

My good man...

You are a genius of the highest caliber.

Nothing more need be said.

Adeshra Character Creator Adeshra Character Creator

Excellently done, my friend!

I love the style of your artwork. This story looks like it has a lot of promise. As a screenwriter with moderate success, my advice to you is to never give up when you're trying to get your movie made. :)

What really put it over the top was the music. The peacefulness it had made me want to continue playing again and again, even though it's nothing much more than a (very pretty) dress-up game. Which Cirque album did you get the music from?

In any event, this is a great idea and a great character creator game. Kudos!

CirrusEpix responds:

Thanks.

The hardest part is to decide what to do with it. At one point I wanted to do a web comic, but I'm not that great of an artist. I dont have the time to do an animated film either. I've thought about a novel form, but have yet to write it out in any great detail.

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

Atmospheric and Great!

I loved this game! It reminded me of the Myst gaes, only in Flash form and without Rand Miller. The music really suited it well, and I always enjoy the "figure-it-out" feeling these kind of games have. I am very impressed, and although I haven't figured it all out yet (I'm probably missing that *one* thing!), I plan to keep playing until I do. Great game! Kudos!

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Wowza!

That was great! It had a very Harvest Moon-like feel. It was like Hell figuring out everything, but well worth it. You should make this into a downloadable game or something. It's really excellent. The only advice I can give is to make a talkig and/or more interactive tutorial.

I hope this brings no legal trouble, as I wouldn't want to lose it. Kudos!